Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

NoticeBoard


Deja Vu? If you think you may have read a post on this blog on one of my other blogs I can explain. Some of my posts are pecificly inline with the blog's topic it's appearing on, however some cross over to other blog's topics so I publish them their too.

Friday 13 April 2012

New Site From Amazon-My Habbit

Amazon have launched a new website called My Habbit which offers up to 60% of the brands it sells. It's currently selling women and men's clothes and has a homeware section too. You must be a member to shop their, but if your already registered with Amazon then you can login with those details. If you happen to be buying from the USA then you'll have an added bonus of free shipping. I'll be looking more at the website in detail and see what their service is like for upcoming posts, for now you can check out My Habbit at
www.myhabbit.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Add In Comments Here: