Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

NoticeBoard


Deja Vu? If you think you may have read a post on this blog on one of my other blogs I can explain. Some of my posts are pecificly inline with the blog's topic it's appearing on, however some cross over to other blog's topics so I publish them their too.

Saturday 23 June 2012

Blogger Mobile Suggestion For Blogger

Overall, I'm a big fan of the Blogger format. I have tried a varity of blogging platforms over the years, their are lots of good ones, but Blogger is defintly one of my favioutes, and has had some great improvements over the years. The Blogged On...... series of blogs  have stuck with using Blogger over the years, this very blog is a Blogger bog, and they have served us well. Been sticking with Blogger for some years now. When ever using Blogger I have found it to be a good platform for blogging, and it is one I would recommend to you.
One thing I'd like to suggest to team Blogger is about the mobile version of Blogger, the official Blogger app. The Blogger app, which is what I'm using as I write this to you now, usually runs very smoothly, and for someone who often blogs on the go, it's a very handy app. So many thanks for it team Blogger. I'd like to ask Blogger if they had thought about adding to this app some other features from the web version. Sure, in some ways it maybe handy to just have the basic creating and publishing features. But often I'm on the go and hoping to work on one of the blogs, with something other then the posting features. For example, people may find it handy to have the stats pages avaliable, or a mobile friendly version of the blogger edit section-for layout, templates, and all you would normally be able to access on the full version of Blogger editing, that is something I'd like to see. On the phones I've tested I have yet to find a browser that can fully make use of all the editing features on the Blogger app, so I think it would be great if Blogger could make either a mobile app or web friendly version of Blogger, where the options you can't currently use on mobiles would become avaliable.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks so much. We have a new blog and website for tech information like this and so much more at www.blogged.jimdo.com for information and www.stuffblogged.jimdo.com.
    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, that last website was supposed to be www.stuffblogged.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,

    It's really appreciable message for every body thanks for sharing this information.

    Visit More Info :- Hotmail Technical Support

    Thanks
    Alex Gold

    ReplyDelete

Please Add In Comments Here: