Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

NoticeBoard


Deja Vu? If you think you may have read a post on this blog on one of my other blogs I can explain. Some of my posts are pecificly inline with the blog's topic it's appearing on, however some cross over to other blog's topics so I publish them their too.

Monday 12 January 2009

Thank You Blogger,GRRRRRRRRRR to Flash and Microsoft

Well Google really pleased me here on Blogger because I was writing a post here on Blogged On Internet that was I think (646 words long-thanks Open Office.org Writer Word Count) when Internet Explorer decided to shut down (after doing it a couple of times today)and get me to lose all the tabs I had open including the post that I had open for the blog I mentioned-and even though I had added more since I last saved when I logged on to Blogger-I found my post had been saved- so I'm very grateful Blogger Thank You! Thanks for your great Saving System, Very Handy.As anyone found Flash to be very on the Error side. The last few days its made an error sometimes a couple of times a day. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to fix Flash when it's not so flash? It seemed to be coming up with errors and crashing the computuer even when I didn't think it was been used on a website. And I found if I clicked on say Photobucket in the editing a image part-when I clicked on a button in the making images part, Flash seemed to be causeing the website to go really slow and crash which was annoying as I like to use Photobucket for image creations. The Flash has been upgraded now to the newest version so hopefully that makes a differance and not slow down the internet so much but its still not been working right with Photobucket, if anyone knows anything that may help fix it, please let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Add In Comments Here: