Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

NoticeBoard


Deja Vu? If you think you may have read a post on this blog on one of my other blogs I can explain. Some of my posts are pecificly inline with the blog's topic it's appearing on, however some cross over to other blog's topics so I publish them their too.

Wednesday 18 November 2009

Why Men Have Nippples

Well a 'Website Thanks' to MSN for their intreasting part I read on an article on answering questions that people were not sure of the answer to-including the question of why men have nipples. I wondered and thought on that and I think their reported idea could be acurate that its to do with the stage where the embyro could be either male or female and has not yet developed to either so the nipples are on . Who's said you don't learn online? Thirsty work this. Time for a Pepsi.
Yep, I'm aware to take note of how I write my tags for this post, thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Add In Comments Here: