Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

NoticeBoard


Deja Vu? If you think you may have read a post on this blog on one of my other blogs I can explain. Some of my posts are pecificly inline with the blog's topic it's appearing on, however some cross over to other blog's topics so I publish them their too.

Monday 16 July 2012

Random Spam #1

randomdorndsppam

Yay! I have been invited to the USA version of Deal Or No Deal! Oh it’s just spam. And the link takes you to some completely unrelated mobile text competition service. And I wanted to meet the ladies with the cases, I mean appear on the show to win some money. You see in the UK where I live, we don’t get the ladies with the cases thing. But we do get Noel Edmunds, who’s clearly a legend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Add In Comments Here: